1. Diseases of the kidney and urinary tract
(1) Inflammation: acute and chronic glomerulonephritis, acute and chronic pyelonephritis, acute cystitis, urethritis, urinary system tuberculosis, fungal infections of the urinary system ect.
(2) Stone: The renal pelvis, ureter, bladder, urethra, any part of the calculation, when the stones move pierced the urothelium, both also easily prone to secondary infection hematuria. Large stones may cause obstruction of the urinary tract even damage renal function.
(3) T umor: Any part of malignant tumors of the urinary system or malignant tumors invade adjacent organs and urinary tract can cause hematuria.
(4) Trauma: Refers to violence damaging the urinary system.
(5) Congenital malformations: Polycystic kidney disease, congenital thin glomerular basement membrane nephritis phenomenon Nutcracker (The disease is congenital vascular malformation caused by traveling in the abdominal aorta and superior mesenteric artery, squeezing between the left renal vein, cause intractable hematuria. the right renal vein straight into the inferior vena cava, left renal vein must pass through the abdominal aorta and superior mesenteric artery angle formed by the inferior vena cava. This is the normal angle of 45 ° ~ 60 °, congenital if this angle is too small mesenteric fat or lymph nodes, peritoneal filling can cause nutcracker phenomenon. the diagnosis depends primarily on the CT, B ultrasound, renal venography. the treatment requires surgical correction).
2. Systemic disease
(1) Bleeding disorders: Thrombocytopenic purpura, purpura nephritis, hemophilia, leukemia, malignant histiocytosis, aplastic anemia ect.
(2) connective tissue disease: Systemic lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, polyarteritis nodosa, scleroderma ect.
(3) Infectious diseases: leptospirosis, hemorrhagic fever, filariasis, bacterial endocarditis, scarlet ect.
(4) cardiovascular disease: Congestive heart failure, renal thrombosis, renal vein thrombosis.
(5) endocrine and metabolic diseases: gout, kidney disease, diabetic nephropathy, hyperparathyroidism ect.
(6) Physical and chemical factors: As food allergies, radiation, drugs (such as sulfonamides, phenol, mercury, lead, arsenic poisoning, an infusion of large mannitol, glycerol, etc.), poison, after exercise, etc.
3. Diseases of adjacent organs
The tumor of the uterus, vagina or rectum invade the urinary tract.
Above is the cause of hematuria,? If you are interested in our items, still pay attention to us please! We articles on various diseases of kidneys, include rudimetos, symptoms, treatment, diet and fitness features all the information? If you have any problem, you can consult our experts online or leave a message below!