Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) is the common cause of massive proteinuria causes, some of which were relatively rapid development to end-stage renal failure.
FSGS is a type that children and teenagers do feel the effect of something nephrotic syndrome, also caused by a major reason for adult kidney failure.
This condition is called focal glomerulosclerosis or focal nodular glomerulosclerosis.
This disease represents about one-sixth nephrotic syndrome cases, small lesions (Minimal Change Disease, abbreviated MCD) is the leading cause of nephrotic syndrome in children reason. The MCD and FSGS may have similar causes disease.
FSGS clinically divided into five subtypes:
1. Classic hardened parts are mainly in the vascular pole capillary loops.
2. Superior hardened parts are mainly in the urine pole.
3. collapse Type: microfolds capillary loops shrink, collapse showed segmental distribution and ball.
4. Cell type: Focal Mesangial cells and proliferation of endothelial cells while increasing podocytes.
5. No specific: These subtypes can not be classified, hardening can occur anywhere.
Above mentioned are FSGS and ranking,? If you are interested in our items, still pay attention to us please! We articles on various diseases of kidneys, include rudimetos, symptoms, treatment, diet and fitness features all the information? If you have any problem, you can consult our experts online or leave a message below!