Creatinine is transported through the bloodstream to the kidneys.High Creatinine Levels usually is an indicator of kidney dysfunction for creatinine is a waste product of muscle metabolism. The kidneys filter out most of the creatinine and dispose of it in the urine. The top 10 high creatinine levels facts are as follows.
1. The normal range of creatinine levels differs from male to female. The
reference level is 0.6 to 1.2 mg/dl in males and 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dl in
2. Not all high creatinine levels mean the kidney disorder. High creatinine
level is always associated with the protein foods, long-term exercise etc. Only
constant high creatinine levels indicate the kidney disease decline.
3. There are no definitive symptoms that are caused by high creatinine
levels, though the following could be possibly linked: fatigued, shortness of
breath, feeling dehydrated, and confusion.
4. Creatinine doesn’t elevate unless the kidney functions drops in a large
degree. Normally, when creatinine is higher than normal range, you are expected
to lose 60% kidney functions already. Thereby, creatinine can reflect the kidney
function but it is not an exact indicator. If you want to know exact result
about your kidney function, you can take the examination of ECT and GFR.
5.All soften drinks should be forbidden for people with high creatinine
levels for it will make your condition worse.
6. High creatinine level usually is a common symptom of kidney disease.
Thereby, treatment for high creatinine level should aim at the underlying kidney
7.Fish oil helps lower high creatinine levels. According to doctor, fish oil
contains omeg-3 fatty acid which is a mixture of EPA and DHA. The two substances
can help improve kidney conditions and reduce creatinine levels.
8. Package or processed food will increase your level in creatinine, because
it contains more salt, sodium, fat and seasonings which are harmful for your
9. If your creatinine level is every high, especially when it is higher than
5, you will be a candidate to dialysis. However, if you can take right treatment
to improve your kidney function and repair your impaired kidney in the early
stage, you have a great chance to avoid dialysis.
10. Herbs are a natural remedy to lower high creatinine levels without any
side effects. Herbs for high creatinine levels include such as Chamomile,
Cinnamon, Stinging Nettle, Cinnamon, Salvia etc.
If you are interested in more facts about high creatinine levels, you are
welcomed to leave a massage for us. My email id is email@example.com.