Is Chronic Nephritis Curable?
Many patients have raised this question that whether Chronic Nephritis can be cured. Chronic Nephritis is one of the common clinical glomerular diseases, but it is not easy to be detected. Many people may have had foamy urine (proteinuria) and hematuria, but few of them pay attention to this symptom until it gets severe. This is a typically incorrect thought. So, once the symptom is detected, relevant examinations should be done without any delay. Well, is Chronic Nephritis curable and what are the specific treatment measures?
1. Why does the disease always repeat?
The root cause is that in the treatment of Chronic Nephritis, the fundamental problem has not been solved, which is that the intrinsic cells in kidney are impaired but they are not repaired in the treatment, because in the general treatment, Western medicine therapies are symptomatic treatments. Western medicine always applies various immunosuppressants such as hormone, cytotoxic medicine to prevent inflammations, which can only control the index but can hardly repair the damaged renal functional cells. On the other hand, traditional Chinese medicine such as medical decoction, acupuncture and moxibustion, medical bath and so on are not failing to suit the remedy to the diseases but are insufficient to cure them. Taking Chinese medicine orally for a long term will easily stimulates the gastrointestinal tract and after medicines entering the body, a large proportion of them will be swallowed by phagocytes due to their big size, which can lead to poor utilization and low biological activity. Further more, taking Chinese medicine orally for a long term will produce medicine tolerance.
A clear and definite treatment plan is of great significance.
To cure Chronic Nephritis, the root cause must be found and solved and treating with medicine alone is not enough, so a comprehensive treatment scheme is necessary, that is treating with combined Chinese and Western medicines. First, for patients suffering from kidney disease especially those with severe complications, they should firstly take Western medicine to control symptoms and complications, which means keeping lives as we always say. Only in that way could the kidney have a favorable internal environment for further treatments. And at the same time, this method can fully show the advantage of Western medicine.
After the above Western medicine treatment, the next step is to apply Chinese medicine treatment based on syndrome differentiation, which is using various active substances in the medicine to fully show their effects and change the characteristics of traditional medicine by micro-processing. Thus, the medicine can not only suit the remedy to the disease but also have powerful vitality to repair the damaged inherent cells. And of course, during the treatment, the one-to-one relationship between the disease and the therapy should be emphasized, because kidney disease has various types and the corresponding therapy is different, so the treatment that one therapy cures one specific disease can achieve the best effect.
What are the specific measures of treatment?
1. In terms of the symptomatic treatment of Western medicine, we will give no more introductions and for those issues like how long the treatment is and how much medicine patients should take, the patient must follow the doctor’s direction.
2. In respect of repairing intrinsic cells with Chinese medicine, patients can not only take traditional medicine orally but also receive the Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to treat the disease by external application of characteristic Chinese medicine.
3. When the micro-Chinese medicine is permeated through the skin to the targeted damaged renal lesions, it will perform its four functions: dilating blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anticoagulation and degradation, which can bring the effects of inactivation, reversion, apoptosis and degradation to the process of renal fibrosis.
4. The application of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy for blocking renal fibrosis has a distinct effect on treating Chronic Nephritis. (1).The treatment is targeted and focused. (2).The active substances in Chinese medicine can closely combine with renal lesions and various inflammatory mediators, cytokines, immune complexes which can result in renal toxin, thus the intensity of medicine at the renal lesions and the bioavailability are high. (3).The active substances of Chinese medicine can attack and eliminate the diseased tissues, inflammatory mediators, cytokines, fibroblasts, immune complexes and so on.(4)This therapy is quick-acting, efficient and long effective.
Due to the fact that the disease is different from person to person, so it is unreasonable to treat them with the same therapy. If detected in time, it can be cured. If you have anything to consult, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.