Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease is the most common inherited cause of chronic kidney disease. Patients with this disorder may suffer from flank or abdominal pain, cystitis secondary to UTI, hematuria and headaches. These signs often don't appear until adulthood, so this type of PKD is often called "Adult PCKD". In China, an innovative herbal therapy has been created to treat this disease naturally.
There is no proven treatment available in western countries that will prevent
or delay the progression of Adult PCKD. Symptomatic treatments include:
▪ High blood pressure treatment. This seems very important in any type of
kidney disease including Adult PCKD. It is necessary to start the treatment when
the blood pressure rises to 140/80, with a target level of 130/80.
▪ Cyst drainage. This can be done with a needle. However, it cannot cure the
condition. Even though one cyst is painful, there are hundreds of cysts in each
kidney, and needling the one causing the problem is very difficult.
▪ Kidney removal operation. In severe cases, especially when there is serious
infection, the whole enlarged kidney may be removed at an operation. This is not
a minor surgery.
Natural therapy for Adult PCKD in China: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an external application which can help
us get the following treatment effects:
1. Stop the inflammation in the kidneys and block the process of renal
fibrosis. Micro-Chinese Medicine has the function of anti-inflammation.
2. Reduce the cyst liquid and shrink the cyst so as to lower the pressure on
the inherent cells and recover the its function.
After the microcirculation of the cyst walls is improved, the cyst liquid can
be reabsorbed and discharged out through urine.
3. Repair the damaged inherent cells and provide necessary nutrtion for
kidney repair. Once the kidney function is improved, the physical condition of
patients with Adult PCKD will be greatly improved and they can live normal life
like healthy people.