The Update Treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease – Immune Block
Immune block therapy is an important part of chronic kidney disease treatment.
Based on immunology, immunotherapy for chronic kidney disease is put forward, as one part of which immune block plays an important role on the treatment.
95% chronic kidney disease is caused by the immune disorder. Normal immune system is to fight with the germs and bacteria to keep people healthy. When immune system begins goes wrong, the foreign body would destroy the healthy tissues or organs. If the kidneys are destroyed, kidney damage will occur, causing chronic kidney disease.
Thus, immune block is to stop the foreign body destroying the kidneys to achieve the goal of protecting kidneys.
● What is immune block therapy?
Immune block therapy is to restrain the extreme inflammatory reaction by immune depressant with low effects. it aims to stop the inflammatory reaction in the kidneys to prevent the foreign body damaging the kidneys.
● What are the methods in immune block therapy?
In fact, we use various immunosuppressive agents. At present, glucocorticoid is the commonest medicine used to treat kidney disease. The immune block therapy is a therapy which uses more types of immunosuppressive agents with lower side effects that include:
1. Drugs which treats the autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and leukemia. It shows it plays great role on the chronic kidney disease treatment.
2. Monoclonal antibody medicines, the usage of which is a breakthrough in the treatment of chronic kidney disease. Choose the monoclonal antibody medicine which can block the kidney fibrosis.
3. Use glucocorticoid to improve the immunity.
In summary, the immune block therapy is to block the inflammatory reaction.
● What should you expect from the immune block therapy?
With experience and techniques, we are more confident to treat the chronic kidney disease.
Remove the inflammation fast.
Accurate diagnosis makes sure the effects of medicines.
It is an update treatment for chronic kidney disease.
Immune block therapy is a new therapy for chronic kidney disease. Not only does it releases the symptoms but also regulate and rebuild the immune system.
Learn More: Life expectancy of People with CKD stage 4