The symptoms of end stage renal failure present in every system, such as the nervous system, digestive system and so on. End stage renal failure is the later symptom of all kinds of Kidney Disease. The occurrence of these symptoms seriously threatens patient’s physical and psychological health. What are symptoms of early End stage renal failure?
Because metabolic acidosis, fluid and electrolyte imbalance and other factors lead to patients present various kinds of symptoms which are more complicated, these symptoms including anemia, nausea and vomiting, bleeding tendency, high blood pressure etc. These symptoms can be shown in all systems; in the following is the symptom of end stage renal failure:
1. The symptom of the nervous system: the symptom of this system is the main symptom of end stage renal failure. Patients may appear dizziness, headache, lacking in strength, understanding and memory diminished, and other symptoms. Patients even appear dysphorie, muscle quiver, hyperspasmia, apathetic facial expressions, drowsiness and coma etc.
2. The symptom of the digestive system: this is the most early and prominent symptom. Such as inappetence, dyspepsia, anorexia, nausea, sickness, diarrhea etc.
3. The symptom of cardiovascular system: patients more appear heart failure, arrhythmia, myocardial damaged, aseptic pericarditis and other complications, patients appear precordialgia.
4. The symptom of respiratory system: patients have kussmaul breath which is slowly and deeply. The end stage renal failure patient’s breath usually accompanied with urine flavour, patient with seriou End stage renal failure appear pulmonary edema, fibrinouspleurisy or calcificationpulmonum and other lesions.
5. The symptom of skin: end stage renal failure patients always have the symptom of skin itch, in addition, patients appear dry skin, desquamation, the color of skin is yellowish-brown, and we can see white crystal in sweat glands mouth of skin.
6. Material metabolic disorders
(1) Glucose tolerance reduces; patients more appear Diabetes symptom of “three more one less”.
(2) Negative nitrogen balance: this will cause patients slim down, Cachexia and Hypoalbuminema.
Many patients care about the treatment of end stage renal failure, and we advice patients use Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to alleviate all symptoms of kidney disease.
Learn More: Treatment for Acidosis at Renal Failure Stage