Immunotherapy for Chronic Kidney Disease
Immunotherapy is the latest therapy in China which is used to treat kidney disease. It is popular in patients due to its great effects on treat kidney disease that is able to alleviate symptoms, restore kidneys, improve quality of life and prolong the life span. Now, perhaps you are conscious about how immunotherapy treats chronic kidney disease.
First, you need to understand why you develop kidney disease?
About 98% kidney disease is caused by the disorder of immune system. When the immune system becomes abnormal, undue immune inflammatory response occurs. It leads to the damage to organs of the body. When the kidneys are involved, people can develop kidney disease. Various kidney diseases are caused by the deposition of complex in the different part of kidneys.
Immunotherapy for kidney disease
● Accurate diagnosis. It aims to find out the toxic substances deposited in the kidneys.
● Immunoablative therapy. With blood purification techniques, it can remove the CIC (circulating immune complexes) and harmful substances in the blood.
● Block the deposition of complex. It aims to block the undue inflammatory response and stop the immune system destroy the kidneys with varieties of immunosuppressive drugs
● Correct immune system. With traditional Chinese medicine, it can remove the complex building up in the kidneys and correct the immune system.
● Protect the immune system. In this stage, it is to improve and rebuild the immune system with traditional Chinese medicine and western medicines.
In sum, immunotherapy is an approach treatment which handles kidney disease step by step by removing the toxic substances and correcting the immune system.
The highlights of immunotherapy
● Immunotherapy is a comprehensive treatment from accurate diagnosis, treatment to follow-up, especially the accurate diagnosis which is important for the consequent treatment plan. Here, you are surrounded by the most advanced techniques and equipment, and highly trained experts in its use.
● Variety of therapies is available including traditional Chinese medicine, medicated bath, immunoablative therapy, etc. According to your condition, the doctors will meet and work together to offer the best treatment with fewest side effects on them.
● Since it is used to treat kidney disease, great effects are seen in clinic practice such as reduction of high blood pressure and protein in the urine, swelling disappearing, and alleviation of symptoms of kidney disease.
Learn More: Life expectancy of People with CKD stage 4