2015年1月15日星期四

Diabetes type 2, Papua New Guinea, Chinese medicine, a letter of thanks

Type 2 diabetes is a common disease that affects so many people around the world. However, if the condition is not well controlled, can appear many complications such as kidney damage, skin damage, foot injuries, eye damage, nerve damage. Effective treatment plays an important role in improving the quality of life.

The following information is about the words of praise with appreciation written by a type 2 diabetic patients from Papua New Guinea to protect your privacy, here we will use a fake name now follow us to read:

I am a diabetic confirm when I came to China for treatment, June 25, 2013.

Doctors do not waste time performing various medical tests to determine my main problem and within a day I was told about the major complications of diabetes was doing to my body.

First, my blood lipids was high, affecting the circulation of blood in my body overall. Secondly, the level of blood sugar has always been at the top and out of control. As a result I developed swelling and redness of the skin on the lower legs and severe chronic pain. It affected my walking and standing. I even had sleepless nights painful.

Medical strategies were discussed and immediately introduced: 1) Diet strict 2) Exercise 3) Medicine (Osmotheraphy and foot bath to improve or increase the circulation of the blood). After only 11 days of treatment, the level of blood sugar has reached a record low of 6s and inflammation, redness with pain in both legs are gone, gone, gone! I am able to walk. First it was a 5 minute walk into the hospital hallway, then 10 and now 20 minutes (after breakfast, lunch and dinner).

I want to sincerely thank Dr. joelin (the team leader who took care of my medical problem), teachers (both medical and herbal) medicine humble, head nurses and nursing staff ("Kicko" in particular). There are many on the team that I have not mentioned due to space that have contributed. You were outstanding! The professional approach and attitude when Attend patients are of the highest quality second to none! It was like we were "family".

If you are other problems, please leave a message at the bottom or free with our customer communication online part. Our mailbox is kidney-support@hotmail.com.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor