2016年2月5日星期五

The Renal Thought of Patients with PKD

Question: I am a patient with PKD. Today I went to my doctor to take the tests you recommended. I had an opportunity to discussed with him at length about my intention to undergo your treatment. He cautioned me about existence of so many unethical people in the internet nowadays who cheat patients and get away with their money. He argued that they are so inhuman to the extent that they don’t care what happens to the victims. He gave me several examples of such experience. I hope you are aware of some these case. I was shocked by this information. Dear Jessica can you please convince me that this is not a hoax.

Answer: Firstly, as a foreign people, friend, I understand that you are worried about our treatment, whether our hospital is real or not, whether our treatment is useful or not, wether we cheat your money or not. Our two countries have a very long distance. If my family member go abroad for treatment, I am worried about the same things. Therefore, I suggest you come to our hosptial for inspection, talk with our experts and the foreign patients, if you are satisfied, you stay in our hospital for treatment, if you are not satisfied, you can go back to your country.

Secondly, Our hospital is located in Number 5, Feiyi Road, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, China. This is the real address of our hospital, every month our hospital has more than 800 patients for hospitalization. You know, Chinese government has very strict policy on the internet, if we are false, why Chinese government don’t publish our hospital?

Thirdly, please log in my facebook: stemcellstransplant@yahoo.cn to see the foreign patients’ videos and pictures. Or log in our website: www.kidneycn.com to see the foreign patients’ vidoes.

Finally, I am a kind-hearted girl, If I cheat you, do you think that my heart will forgive myself? Please think that there are more kind-hearted people in the world. Your local doctor told you the bad things is right, that means he take the responsibility for your safety. If you are my family member, I will say the same words to you. Therefore, if you have some questions or problems, please tell me, I will try my best to help you, more communication is the best way to solve problems.

Tomorrow I will send an letter of thanks which come from our foreign patient. And more information about our treatment, our hospital, our service.

I am very happy that you tell me your real thinking, this is the best way to understand each other, I think we contact with each other is like friend, not doctor and patient, I treat every people which I contact like my family member, so if you have some bad things happens, I am sad too. Sincerely is the basic emotion for friends.


If you have some problems, please tell me. I will try my best to help you.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor