In western medicine, dialysis or kidney transplant is the only option for people with Renal Failure. While receiving these treatments, patients bear great pain and heavy economic burden, so they are always try to find a better therapy. In 2012, immunotherapy comes into being, which can treat Renal Failure naturally.
Since more than 95% of kidney disease are caused due to abnormal immune
system, so immunetherapy can be applied to treat most of the kidney diseases.
The treatment process includes six steps.
1. A comprehensive diagnosis. Though patients are all suffering from Renal
Failure, their specific illness condition, such as causes, symptoms, stages,
varies from case to case. Therefore, a accurate and comprehensive diagnosis can
lay a good basis for treatment.
2. Immune blocking. Kidney damages are caused by excessive inflammatory
response. To prevent further damages to the kidneys, the newest
immunosuppressive agents are applied regularly to restrain the undue immune
3. Immune tolerance stage. During the course of excess inflammatory response,
much immune complexes will be produced. Through blood circulation, they will
deposit in the kidneys. The deposits are not easily to be cleared away, so let
our kidneys to co-exist with them are very necessary.
4. Immune adjustment treatment. In this stage, we start to clear the immune
complexes. Our characteristic therapy, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is
especially effective in eliminate the immune complex as well as improve the
5. Immune protection. The aim is to protect the remaining functional cells
and restore the renal function. In immunotherapy, we can achieve this goal with
the most advanced Immunotherapyin our hospital.
6. Immune clearance treatment. In our hospital we have systemic clearance
technique including immunoadsorption, plasma exchange and blood