Uraemia Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Uraemia is also known as End Stage Renal Failure (ESRD). The renal function declines below 15%. The kidneys can not secrete metabolic products normally or maintain electrolyte balance. Hence, the uremia toxins affect multiple organs and systems of the whole body.
* Diabetes is the primary cause of Uraemia in most countries and it can occur among approximately 30% of people with a long history of Diabetes.
* Primary glomerular and tubular disorders such as focal segmental glomerulosclerosis( FSGS), IgA Nephropathy, Polycystic Kidney Disease( PKD).
* Besides diabetes, there are other systemic disorders which can involve kidneys such as lupus, purpura, hyperuricemia etc.
* Uraemia can be seen among 15% cases of high blood pressure.
* Uremia cases caused by HIV are keeping rising.
* It may be attributable to long-term irrational medicine use like painkillers, aspirin etc.
* Nausea and vomiting
* Poor appetite and weight loss
* Muscle cramps and skin itching
* Mental statues changes like confusion
* Dry mouth and increased thirst
* Visual disturbance
* Uremia frost on skin
* Increased fluid retention may result in pulmonary edema, severe high blood pressure
The conventional therapies for Uraemia include dialysis and kidney transplant. In We introduce a brand new therapy into the treatment of the disease. It is immunotherapy mainly including:
* Brand new medicines with mild side effects
* Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
* Blood purification techniques which can help clear up the pathological substances in blood and metabolic products
● Perfect combination of natural remedy and biotherapy, no side effect, no toxins on body
● Preserve the residual renal function and improve overall renal function gradually
● Help patients in the early stage avoid dialysis. Prolong the interval of dialysis for those in advanced stage
● Improve life quality and extend life span of the patients significantly