Obesity Can Increase the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
In modern society, more and more people suffer from obesity for unhealthy life style. Some researches show that obesity can increase risk of developing type 2 Diabetes significantly. Why does obesity can lead to Diabetes? Type 2 Diabetes causes and how to deal with them. The reasons are as follows:
1. In people suffering from obesity, their fat cells have increasing significantly compared with common people. The fat cells are not sensitive to insulin.
2. People with obesity are often accompanied by dyslipidemia.
As a result, the insulin that is produced by islet cells can not be made full use of. It can make the β cells keep in a very exciting state and cause injury to the cells gradually and finally complete failure of the cells.
3. The lipid can act on isletβ cells and injure the cells gradually. As a result, the cells will lose the function gradually.
4. The fat in people not only can accumulate over the whole body including liver thus causing fatty liver. On of liver functions is to regulate blood glucose level. If the blood glucose level is too high, the glucose will enter into liver and then synthesize glycogen. When blood glucose level is low, the glycogen will covert to glucose thus recovering normal glucose level. However, fatty liver will lose this function. This regulation deficiency can cause high or low glucose level.
If the patients can lose weight, it will reduce the risk of developing type 2 Diabetes significantly.
1. They should control the daily diet and increase activity properly. However, they should keep body weight loss in a gradual. It can make their body to be accustomed to this change.
2. Although their total calorie and foods consumption are reduced, they should balance the nutrition and keep proper supplement of vitamins and trace elements.
3. They should choose proper amount of exercise based on their age and physique.
To reduce the morbidity of type 2 Diabetes, it is very essential for them to keep body weight loss.
If you are troubled with obesity and have to know more information about the preventive measures of Diabetes, you can leave a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More: Must Type 2 Diabetes Develop into Diabetic Nephropathy