How to Reverse Lupus Nephritis with 15% Renal Function
If you are a Lupus Nephritis patient with 15% renal function, it means that you are in the stage 4 of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). If you do not receive proper treatment at once, you will have to require dialysis or kidney transplant to survive soon if the kidneys keep failing.
Experience suggests that the conventional treatment alone is not enough to mange this disease, it has been proved that additional immunotherapy helps significant towards better treatment of Lupus Nephritis.
How does immunotherapy work?
* It aims at regulating autoimmune process to prevent the abnormal immune response.
* It controls the symptoms of the disease by restoring the impaired kidneys.
* It can clear up the abnormal antibodies in blood to stop further damage to kidneys.
* Immunotherapy is a biotherapy and it can recover the self-curing of your body. It does not cause side effects on your body at all.
How much time does it take?
There is no a fast answer to this question. The length of treatment varies from cause to case, depending on the following factors:
* Duration of Lupus Nephritis
* Other diseases
* Your overall health
* Underlying cause
* Your overall immunological state
What is achievable using immunotherapy?
* The systemic poisoning symptoms relieve
* Appetite improves
* Blood pressure keeps stable
* Anemia is reversed
* Creatinine level recover normal
* Proteinuria disappears
* Glomerular filtration rate( GFR) recovers normal
More than 85% of them have a good recovery and have a significant improvement in renal function.
If you are diagnosed with Lupus Nephritis, we are here to help. You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, our experts will analyze your disease and give you a reply as soon as possible.