2016年3月31日星期四

What Kind of Patients with Polycystic Kidney Disease Can be Treated With Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Immunotherapyation

In Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, they use Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Immunotherapyation to treat Renal Failure caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease. There are many patients with Polycystic Kidney Disease asking us whether their disease can be treated with this kind of treatment. In the following, I will give you two examples of patients with different illness condition.

1. Patient: I have had Polycystic Kidney Disease for more than 15 years. My level of creatinine is about 4, and my volume of urine is normal. And I have no Diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease. Can Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy treat my disease?

Doctor: Yes, your condition is suitable for this treatment. Your volume of urine is still normal, and it means that there is still some remaining renal function in your kidneys. But I have to tell you that level of creatinine will not rise up until more than half of patient’s renal function is damaged. Your level of creatinine is 4, if you don’t have an effective treatment as early as possible, your disease will aggravate day by day.

2. Patient: I have had Renal Failure caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease, and I have been on dialysis for more than ten years. My level of creatinine before dialysis is 13, and after dialysis is 12, and I have only several drops of urine every day for more than one year, can your treatment make me get rid of dialysis in the future?

Doctor: Although our treatment is effective on treating kidney disease, but our treatment isn’t a panacea. There is no panacea in the world. We can only improve your condition, maybe after our treatment, you can urinate more than this time, but we can not guarantee that you can have the normal volume of urine after our treatment. And make you get rid of dialysis, I think it needs a long time. At least, we can reduce your dialysis times after our treatment. For example, you have three times dialysis a week, maybe after our treatment, and you will have to take two times dialysis a week. Our treatment can only prolong your lifetime.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Immunotherapyation are effective on kidney disease. But they are not panacea. If you are patients with Kidney Disease, I hope you can have treatment as early as possible. If the patient’s condition is very serious, I think their last choice is only kidney transplantation.


Hope all the patients with Kidney Disease can find a better treatment for their disease. If you have some questions about your disease, you can consult us online, and it is our great pleasure to help you!

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor