2015年6月10日星期三

Polycystic Kidneys Cysts are Shrunk with Micro-Chinese Medicine

Name: Mr. Li

Gender: Male

Age: 45 years old

Country: China

Admission time: March 13, 2008

Discharge time: April 6, 2008

Admission diagnosis: Polycystic Kidneys, Polycystic Liver Disease

Condition before the treatment:

"I was diagnosed with PKD in October 2006. At that time, I had no symptoms so I took no treatment for my illness."

"I felt well until there was persistent colic in my left upper abdomen, and I went to the local hospital. After 21 days' hospitalization, the pain got relived and I went back home."

"About two months ago, I detected that there were much blood in my urine. I was extremely scared. So, I came to the largest kidney disease hospital for my Polycystic Kidneys treatment."

Right kidney: 17.0×7.2×6.3cm, Left kidney: 21.0×6.5×6.1cm, the largest cyst in right kidney: 8.0×6.0cm, the largest cyst in left kidney: 5.4×3.2cm, 24-hour urine protein: 0.08g/24h, Scr: 101.25umol/L, BUN: 328.3mmol/L, Ccr: 69.3ml/min, Serum Potassium: 4.19mmol/L, Na: 142.5mmol/L, Urea: 6.51mmol/L.

Treatment procedure:

1. Western medicines.

2. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy:

With functions of dilating blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation, and degradation, cysts can be shrunk, the kidney damage can be repaired gradually and renal functions will recover over time.

Condition after the treatment:

"After the treatment, my condition has improved a lot. I began to have roses in my cheeks. And, the pain in my left upper abdomen also disappear after one-month treatment."

"Now, my blood pressure level is stable with 130/90 mm/Hg. There is no blood in my urine. My urine color turns straw yellow. Now, I am more energetic. All of my changed contribute to the shrunk of my cysts. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is really fabulous!"


Right kidney: 13.0×7.2×5.3cm, Left kidney: 15.0×6.1×4.9cm, the largest cyst in right kidney: 5.0×3.8mm, the largest cyst in left kidney: 2.1×1.8cm.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor