2015年6月5日星期五

Diabetic Kidney Disease Patient from Yemen is Grateful for Immunotherapy

Name: Yasser

Gender: Male

Age: 52

Country: Yemen

Admission diagnosis: Diabetes Type 2, Stage 5 Diabetic Kidney Disease, Chronic Renal Failure, Renal Hypertension, Renal Anemia

Condition before the treatment:

Afflicted with polydipsia, polyphagia, and diuresis, Yasser became thinner day by day. He had been taking anti-diabetics all those years since diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2. Yasser also received several operations due to the diabetic complications.

With the deterioration of the illness, he had to undergo dialysis, 3 times per week. Unfortunately, the kidney problem affects his heart. Heart Failure would attack him in severe case, which leads to poor sleep in the night. He couldn't lie low, as this may cause shortness of breath.

"I admire Chinese culture. And, know a lot about traditional Chinese Medicine. To my surprise, Immunotherapy are also available here. So, I am here for the advanced treatments."

Treatment procedure:

1. Hemofiltration, 3 time per week;

2. Immunotherapy: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Immunotherapy.

Condition after the treatment:

After the treatment, Yasser's Heart Failure was significantly treated. "Now, I can sleep flat on my back. I have no feelings about that before, once you are a patient, you are gonna miss that very much. It was quite torturous!"

Meanwhile, the slight swelling also disappeared. In the past, he could not walk without his stick. Now, he was able to walk on himself.

"My stick make in China. I like it very much. Now, I don't need it any more."
"It is exactly a nice place here. All my doctors and nurses take good care of me. This is a big difference from hospitals in my own country. Whenever I need help, they are available on my side." Yasser also praise the clean and tidy environment in our hospital.


With obvious improve condition, Yasser got discharge from the hospital. And, the treatment would be conducted at his own home for continuous recovery.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor