Pain, acute or chronic, afflicts over 60% of patients with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD) with an established diagnosis. Is there any natural way to eliminate this symptom?
Acute pain in ADPKD
▪ Diffuse pain of unilateral or bilateral may occur because of infected cysts
(such as UTIs).
▪ Acute flank pain associated with gross hematuria in the rupture of cysts.
In this condition, pain tends to be localized and definable by finger point.
▪ Renal colic caused by kidney stones appears in about 20% of patients.
Chronic pain in ADPKD
▪ Mechanical back pain is a common and frustration problem in this population
due to the enlargement of cysts.
▪ Pain can occur due to compression of cysts on the surrounding tissues. It
tends to be a steady nagging discomfort, with the standing position and walking
exacerbating the discomfort.
How to naturally stop pain from Polycystic Kidney Disease?
1. Determine what is the cause of the pain. Once the reason is determines,
treatment option can be adopted.
2. Develop a healthy lifestyle. Quit smoking, eat a diet low in protein,
potassium, salt and phosphorus, exercise and control blood pressure can help
slow the expansion and growth of cysts, thus preventing potential pain in the
3. Adopt natural herbal remedy to stop the growth of cysts, shrink them in
size and repair the kidney damage. This remedy is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
Different from traditional orally taking medicines, it is applied externally.
Under this treatment, patients suffer no pain or side effect. If treated
promptly, the pain can be relived naturally and the progression of PKD can be