2015年6月26日星期五

Chronic Renal Failure Patient from Kuwait Gets Well with Micro-Chinese Medicine

Name: Charlie

Age: 65

Diagnosis: Chronic Renal Failure

Medical History:

"I have been living with high blood pressure for more than 20 years. There is a family history, and my dad also has this disease. In the beginning, I paid no attention to the disease until it affected my work because I would feel dizzy and nausea. I went to see my doctor, and he prescribed some medicines to reduce my elevated blood pressure."

"About 3 years ago, there was something wrong with my chest. Then, I felt dizzy and nausea. My families sent me to the hospital. Doctor said that the blood vessels of my heart were blocked, and a stent procedure should be done. It was the first time that I realized death was so horrible. The next year, another cardiac accident happened, and the stent was done once again."

"It's so terrible! It seemed that all of a sudden, there was no vitality with my heart. Every day, I had to live cautiously. Even though, my condition was becoming worse and worse."

"As for my kidney disease, it dated back to 9 years ago when I suddenly felt I had difficulty urinating. There is little urine volume. Then I went to have a check up, and my doctor told me that my kidneys might have been affected due to high blood pressure. He also said that the condition was not serious. I also didn't care about it."

"In the past several years, heart problem has been my primary trouble. About one and a half months ago, I felt more and more fatigue, and did not want to eat. There is decreased appetite. I felt anxious. The examination shows that my kidneys had failed, and the only option is to undergo dialysis or kidney transplant."

"I had never been so shocked! It is said that people have to wait for about 10 years for the transplantation, as there are so many people on the waiting list. As for dialysis, it required that I should go to the hospital frequently for the rest of my life. I didn't want to live like that."

"Later, I surfed the web for a better treatment to help me recover the kidney function. So, I came to China."

Experience of treatment in China

"The process seems much easier. After I arrived at the Beijing International Airport, the nurses met me in the airport and then we came to the hospital together."

"After a systemic physical examination, the kidney experts told me that both of my kidneys and heart were at great risk. The level of blood pressure had been extremely high, and there were too many toxins building up in my blood."
"These conditions may lead to suddenly stop working of my heart, or the blood vessels in brain may burst all of a sudden. I may lose my life anytime. The previous treatment merely aims at alleviating some symptoms other than the fundamental causes."

"I did a test called coronarography to confirm the diseased blood vessels. Then my doctors prescribe some medicines other than a stent."

"The treatment for my kidney disease is even more miraculous. I received Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy three times per day. I felt no pain or discomfort in the treatment process. I just layed on bed and the bags containning medicines were put on my lower back. I could feel the acceleration of blood flow within my body."

"My doctor said that, with positive treatment, I can even avoid dialysis or kidney transplant. After one month's treatment in China, my families said that I have changed a lot. I felt more energetic. At times, I would play some jokes. After all, I am a man with much sense of humor."

"During one month of treatment, all of the doctors and nurses took good care of me. China, once so remote, has become one of the most important places in my life."


"After I returned to my home, I am still sticking to the Chinese medicine treatment. Now, I start to work again with great vigor. It is really fabulous!"

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor