Mr. Wu, Male, 22 years old, was diagnosed with IgA Nephropathy 7 years ago. He came to our hospital on Feb. 5, 2012 for better treatment. After twenty days' treatment, the condition has been improved to large extent. Mr. Wu feels satisfying to his curative effects. He was discharged from our hospital on Feb. 25, 2012. The following gives detailed information.
Tests Before treatment:
1. Bp 140/90mmHg; height 160cm; Weight 46kg. 2. Routine urine test:
proteinuria ++, occult blood ++
3. Urine Specific Gravity 1.008; PH 5.5 urine 4. Urine protein 3.59g/24h
5. Blood: Total protein 58.6g/L; Albumin 30.4g/L; ALT 5.1U/L; AST 11.4U/L;
6. Creatinine 240umol/l; BUN 7.4mmol/L; UA 589umol/l
Blood: K+ 4.08mmol/L; Na+ 142mmol/L; Cl- 108mmol/L; Ca 2.2 mmol/L; CO2
21.7mmol/L; PO4 1.89mmol/L
1. Urine Total Protein: 4599mg/l, MAU 3695mg/l, NAIGG G481.5mg/l, urine α-1
2. Six check of Blood fat: LDL 3.53mmol/l, lipoprotein a 885mg/l
ECT: left kidney GFR24ml/min, right kidney GFR32ml/min; decreased GFR,
moderate damage of renal filtration function.
1. Western medicines were used to control the complications;
2. Plasma Exchange in Feb. 16 and Feb. 22 3. Micro-Chinese Medicine was
applied to stop the renal fibrosis.
1. Bp 100/70mmHg; 2. poteinuria +; 3. Urine Specific Gravity 1.025;
4. Urine protein 1.23g/24h; 5. MAU 1589;
6. Blood: RBC 8.6/ul; K+ 4.308mmol/L; Na+ 13708mmol/L; Cl- 10208mmol/L; PO4
Albumin 45.6 g/L; Creatinine 157 BUN 7.64mmol/L; UA 336umol/l.