In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the kidneys are regarded as very important organs and even consider them the key of life. The kidneys play very important role in the body including urinary function, reproductive function, maintaining the bones strong and water metabolic control. Men on weak kidneys may suffer from problems as below:
▪ Disorders of growth and development, such as problems of fertility;
▪ Problems of the central nervous system including multiple sclerosis,
cerebral palsy, etc;
▪ Water metabolism disorders;
▪ Weakness and pan of ankles, knees, and hips;
▪ Loss of vitality and more prone to cold, inadequate sleep and premature
How can TCM treat men on weak kidneys?
1. Chinese herbal medicine -- a major part of TCM and it particularly
focuses on the kidneys.
Ginseng. This Chinese herb has been applied for thousands of years to enhance
overall health. It has excellent effects on lowering cholesterol, improving
blood circulation, increasing energy and endurance as well as restore the
Yin Yang Huo. It is also known as Epimedium and Horny Goat Weed. This herb
can treat the urinary deficiency caused by weak kidney function.
2. Acupuncture -- a 2,500 year old uniquely Chinese medical
practice for many types of health problems and maladies.
It essentially works to regulate the flow of vital force or life energy call
Chi. The purpose of this therapy it to establish balance of energy and proper
blood flow in the body to remove pain and diseases.
3. Qigong -- mainly uses spirit regulation and mind
cultivation to rectify the functions of internal organs and get rid of
Practicing Qigong will help those with weak kidneys to have warm limbs and
restore the normal composition in the urine.
The above is a general introduction about TCM for men on weak kidneys. If you
are interested in more about Chinese treatment, you can contact our online
service or email to email@example.com