Early and accurate diagnosis of FSGS can help increase the chance for successful treatment. Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital uses the most advanced techniques and technology to diagnose FSGS. This helps the doctor choose the best treatment plan for you.
Besides regular tests for FSGS kidney disease, series of immune tests as
below can help us make an precise diagnosis of the disease.
1. Series of Kidney Damage Tests
▪ UTP、U-malb、and U-IGG tests can show whether the glomerulus is damaged, the
severity of damage, and patient's sensitivity to medicines;
▪ α1-microglobulin test can show whether the reabsorption ability of renal
tubules are is damaged and the severity of damage;
▪ U-GGT and U-NAG is the index of renal tubular inflammatory lesions and the
severity of damage;
▪ Uosm test can show the damage of the reabsorption function of distal
Aims: 1) judge whether patient's kidney has been damaged; 2) the injured
part: glomerulus or renal tubules; 3) severity of the damage which can instruct
the medicine choice; 4) instruct the medicine use in clinic.
2. Urinary protein electrophoresis is used to analysis the
Urine Protein component. Aims: 1) judge the sources of proteinuria; 2) make an
differential diagnosis of various kidney disease; 3) judge patient's sensitivity
3. SPI is aimed at 1) judge the type of glomerular diseases;
2) predict the prognosis; 3) instruct the medicine use in clinic.
SPI≤0.1, high selective urine protein, indicate slight damage of glomerulus,
hormones and immunosuppressants can be used, favorable prognosis (mostly seen in
SPI≥0.2, non-selective urine protein, indicate severe glomerular damage,
unfavorable treatment effects and prognosis (mostly seen in MN, FSGS).
Besides, other tests including Uremic toxins tests and Series of Complement
Tests will also be involved in the diagnosis of FSGS.
If you have been diagnosed with FSGS, we're here to help. You can email to email@example.com
or call +86 311 89261580.