As we all know the symptoms of kidney failure is not only high blood pressure, bubbles in urine or inflammation, patients with renal failure may also experience other symptoms such as numbness in the chest, feet, fingers, etc. Since the introduction should know that numbness in the chest is a symptom of kidney failure. However, what causes numbness in the chest of renal impairment on earth, the following may give answers.
At the stage of renal failure, numbness is the partial or complete loss of sensation. People with numbness may be unable to sense light, touch, temperature or even know where body parts are. If numbness has been present for a long time, especially in the feet, patients may lose the ability to walk, drive and other sports that relate to the feet. So many patients with renal insufficiency want to know what causes numbness in the body on earth. In fact, many conditions can cause numbness in various ways. For example:
1. Put pressure on the part of the route
2. Reduce or block the blood supply to nerves in the body
3. Infect a nerve
4. Damage part of the pathway of sensation, as many result of injury or inherited disorders that affect nerves
5. Nerves causing part of the road that swell and lose its outer shell
Since the introduction above, you may basically see the reasons cause drowsiness in patients with renal insufficiency. In people with numbness, the following symptoms are of concern:
1. Numbness begins suddenly, within minutes or hours
2. Numbness or weakness extends up or down the body rapidly, involving more and more body parts
3. Loss of sensation in the face and other body parts
In conclusion, numbness may be caused easily in patients with renal failure, so you should treat kidney damage as possible. If you want to know some natural therapies, please leave your message below or send us an e-mail The experts firstname.lastname@example.org kidney will help with care.