2015年2月5日星期四

A successful case of nephrotic syndrome in China

"I can'm Mary, 20 years old and come from United States. I was diagnosed with nephrotic syndrome year before. At first, there was no symptoms until the swelling appeared on the legs and arms, one day, it was sometimes difficult to breath, especially when I lay down "

"So my father took me to go to hospital for a checkup, the result surprised me: hidden + + blood, urine protein + + + +, 15 albumin, total protein 45 The doctor told me it is nephrotic syndrome. "

"In order to treat nephrotic syndrome me, my father run out all the" savings, also borrowed a lot of family and friends. But it seemed that my condition was a bit complex, has been delayed and the above treatment only based on steroids and Western medicines worsened the condition. My hemachrome was only 7g, systemic inflammation, vomiting and had difficulty urinating "

"Luckily, I found the best treatment. I was treated with systemic treatments was 2 plasma exchange, blood perfusion, hemofiltration and Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy"

"After nearly a month of treatment, I felt much more energetic. I would not be relying on the dialysis and was most notable for the quality of my life improved. The doctor told me that if nephrotic syndrome can not be well controlled with decreased renal function, renal failure will occur. And I hope all patients with nephrotic syndrome may prevent kidney failure

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor