Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is genetic condition in which multiple fluid-filled sacs or cysts develop throughout the kidneys. There are two types: 90% of people with PKD have autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD), or adult PKD. The remaining 10% have autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD), which affects infants and children. What are causes of Polycystic Kidney Disease?
① Genic mutation
Though many patients with Polycystic kidney disease get the ill genes from
their parents, there are still some cases in which the disease is neither
inherited nor a kind of congenital dyspalsia, but a kind of genic mutation in
the formation procedure of embryo. It is very rare but still may occur.
Various infections of the upper respiratory tract, urinary tract,
gastrointestinal tract, skin, etc will lead to abnormal changes in the internal
environment, which may conduce to the changes of cystic genes and increased
activity of cystic internal factors, thus accelerating the growth of cysts. As a
result, the renal function will decrease rapidly.
Toxins can damage various cells, tissues and organs after they invade the
human body, and there may present various diseases, some of which even threaten
patient’ life. As for patients with Polycystic Kidney Disease, their illness can
be easily aroused by somatic damage caused by retention of toxins. These toxins
include pesticide, pollution, radioactive rays, and certain chemicals. In
addition, some medicines which have renal toxicity may also impair the
Polycystic Kidney Disease patients have abnormal genes within the body, and
the disease may arise from improper dietary habits. Bad dietary habits include
starvation or satiety, unhygienic diet (barbecue), food preference (spicy,
salty, greasy food).
⑤ Imbalance between labor and rest
Overwork are harmful to our health and will certainly influence the changes
of cystic disease. The disease can be affected by excessive manual and mental
work as well as excessive sex without control. We suggest patients doing proper
activities, which are necessary to their health.
The above are information of Polycystic Kidney Disease causes, so we need to
take precautions accordingly so as to reduce the risk for cystic disease.