Chronic renal failure, or chronic kidney disease (CKD), is a slow and progressive decline of kidney function. Over time, though, symptoms appear due to the build-up of waste products and toxins in the body and the inability of the kidneys to remove potassium from the bloodstream. However, any kind of disease owns its symptoms in early stage, as long as they are detected and treated well, we can totally avoid the worst results.
● Increased Urination, especially at night
However, any kind of disease owns its signs and symptoms in early stage, as
long as they are detected and treated well, we can totally avoid the worst
● High Blood Pressure
Hypertension is the most common complication of chronic renal failure, and
most people with stage 4 chronic renal disease have high blood pressure. Fluid
overload due to compromised kidney function is the primary cause. Medication and
rigorous salt and water restriction usually are required to control this
● Feel tired or weak、loss of appetite、lethargy、fatigue become apparent. This
will progress to the point where mental function will decrease and coma may
● Have swelling in their hands or feet.
● Feel itchy or numb.
● Have pain in the back or side.
● Have darkened skin.
● Have muscle cramps.
● Exhibit abnormal heart rhythms.
● Have shortness of breath.
● Decreased Urination
● Blood in the Urine (not a common symptom of chronic renal failure)
● Urine that is Cloudy or Tea-Coloured
Renal Failure experts suggest that those are the early signs or symptoms in
women all above. Timely detection and treatment can prevent the condition from
For the facts about symptoms of chronic kidney failure in women、how your kidney function and the treatments for kidney
disease, click Find A Doctor at the top of the menu.