2012年12月5日星期三

Chronic Nephritis: Is Steroid Therapy My Only Choice

"Two years ago, I got chronic nephritis after a cold. Steroid therapy was the treatment for me. Oh, it was the worst year for me when I was receiving steroid drugs. My face was big and round and my weight had been increased by 20kg in four month.

"Two years ago, I got Chronic Nephritis after a cold. Steroid therapy was the treatment for me. Oh, it was the worst year for me when I was receiving steroid drugs. My face was big and round and my weight had been increased by 20kg in four month. It was so terrible! Now it reoccurs again, and I never want to use the steroid therapy again. What need I do for this disease?"

In western countries, steroid therapy is a very common treatment for kidney disease. Steroid is used to restrain the inflammation and keep the normal function of kidney cells. Although the inflammation can be controlled and indexes turn into negative, the illness condition is very easy to reoccur. Patients are seemed to be very weak and they will get chronic again only after a cold, slight fatigue or infections. All the symptoms present again, such as protein in urine, blood in urine, swelling. All the treatment and work before are gone.
Besides, steroid has serious side effect for most people. Round face, easy infection, femoral head necrosis and even barrenness. If you have not used this therapy, you can ask the patients with steroid and they will tell you what they are suffering.

Is steroid therapy my only choice?
We have a more effective therapy with no side effect—Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. It makes full use of Chinese herbs which are favor to chronic nephritis. First of all, people’s immune system can be regulated and the renal inflammation can be controlled by the combination of Chinese medicine and immune system. Furthermore, it can degrade the depositions in kidney tissues which are the source of renal inflammation. So the kidney damage can be greatly blocked by micro-Chinese medicine Osmotherapy. Besides, Chinese medicine can dilate the blood vessels and speed up the microcirculation, which can provide more blood and oxygen for kidney recovery.

This new therapy is an external application with no side effect and no pain. So you need not worry. Micro-Chinese medicine Osmotherapy is a good choice for you to treat chronic nephritis from the root.

Learn More: How to Reduce High Creatinine for Chronic Nephritis Patients

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor