Diabetes has become the most common cause of Renal Failure. When people with diabetes experience Renal Failure, dialysis or kidney transplant become two of the few options left. There is an increasing number of Renal Failure causing of diabetes, that’s why we need to be alert.
According to data available, around 24 million Americans are suffering from diabetes, and nearly 180,000 who are living with Renal Failure caused by diabetes. Although most of the Americans can get federally funded care, it cost nearly $34 billion in 2005 alone which posed a huge burden for the government.
Why patients with Diabetes suffer from renal injury?
Diabetes is the most common cause of renal failure, accounting for 44% of new cases. The causes of renal injury in Diabetes are as follows:
1. High blood glucose level can thicken renal basilar membrane thus causing excretion of proteins and decreased glomerular filtration rate (GFR).
2. High-cholesterol can cause the declining of glomerular filtration rate (GFR) and glomerular sclerosis.
3. High blood pressure can promote the development of glomerular sclerosis. If there is a family history of high blood pressure, the risk of develop Diabetic Nephropathy will increase significantly.
Immunotherapy is the best treatment for auto-immune disease such as Type 1 Diabetes. The treatment procedure includes 4 steps:
1. Immune diagnosis. Specific tests can help us check the exact damaged part and the damaged degree of your son's pancreas.
2. Immnue block. Type 1 Diabetes is often caused by infection or virus intrusion, which causes the body to produce unusual body fluid and cellular immune response, leading to damage of β cells. So we need to stop all of these virus substances by improving your son's immnunity.
3. Immune adjustment. β cells damage is mainly cuased by T cells invision. In this step, we need to adjust your son's immune system.
4. Immune repairment. Once your son has a good inner blood inviroment and immune system, we need to take measures to repair the damaged β cells.
Immunotherapy is a systematic treatment for Type 1 Diabetes. Once your son recovers, with careful care, the curative effects will be kept. Specific treatment plan can be made by our experts based on your son's personalized condition. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further contact.