Children Nephrotic Syndrome can be found in children aged 3 to 6 years old. Parents are worried about the illness for their children. They want to give their children a happy childhood, but they couldn’t do anything to the deterioration of this disease. In the following content, experts will give you an introduction of the deterioration of Children Nephrotic Syndrome.
If you find that your child has a moment when several symptoms, then you should pay attention to the health problems of his kidneys.
1. There is much foam in his or her urine and persists for a long time. If your child has this abnormal symptom, it is very likely to be caused by protein loss in urine.
2. The protein level in blood is lower than the normal level.
3. They are around mainly in his or her eyes, face, around the ankle, the occurrence of irregular swelling. This may be due to retention of water and sodium in the body. Of course, the obvious is their weight has been growing.
4. She or he has increased urination at night for no specific reasons.
In your child has the above abnormal symptoms persistently, you should doubt if she or he has Nephritic Syndrome and do further examination.
1. Urine test: Usually, your child needs a urine test for protein. If the first test shows a high level of protein, it can not prove your child certainly have Nephritic Syndrome. The doctor needs to test the urine again so as to get a definite diagnose.
2. Blood test: The child also needs a blood test to look at the levels of electrolytes, protein, creatinine level and blood urea nitrogen in his or her blood. These tests can tell whether your child Nephrotic Syndrome or the symptoms are caused by other causes.
3. Renal biopsy: Sometimes, the doctor may ask your child to take a kidney biopsy. It can help show which type of Nephrotic Syndrome your child has.
There are many treatments for Children Nephrotic Syndrome, hormones medicine is only one kinds of treatment. Normally, patients will choose hormone medicines as the first choice when they are diagnosed as this disease, even though accompany with many side-effects. However, this kind of treatment only can alleviate the symptoms, and they can’t treat the disease from the root. Therefore, we adopt Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to treat this disease, which has little side-effect and good therapeutic effect.