2017年1月17日星期二

End Stage of Kidney Disease: What Should I Do

NAME: Wu Fengqin

SEX: female

COUNTRY: China

AGE: 26

DIAGNOSIS: End Stage of Renal Disease

BEGINNING OF TREATMENT: 21st March 2012

TREATMENT: five courses of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy

CONDITION BEFORE THE TREATMENT

Wu is a very common Chinese peasant and lives in Shanxi province China. In pregnancy period, she was found severe swelling and went to local hospital for tests. Her doctor told that it was nephritis but needed no treatment. After giving birth to a baby, she felt well and never found discomforts. However, after a cold, the swelling in face and lower limps presents again.

"In the civic hospital, I was diagnosed with end stage of renal disease. I could not believe it. It developed so rapidly and I even did not know what nephritis is, it turned into end stage of renal disease. I was totally gave a blow and had no courage to face it." Wu recalled the situation after diagnose.

"My wife was depressed all those days. I took her to go to Beijing for hope. After visiting so many hospitals in Beijing, they all gave us the same answer—dialysis. Honestly, we indeed had given up." Wu’s husband said.

Fortunately, Wu’s mother in law cared about her illness condition very much. She got the information from a person who had similar experience. He got well after the treatment in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital. So the couple went to our hospital.

TREATMENT IN OUR HOSPITAL:

"According her illness condition, the expert teams made the prescription for her. In the beginning, she did not like the smell of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and did not believe only external application can treat her serious disease. Our nurses explained the mechanism of this therapy in order to increase her confidence." Her doctor told us.

"Only after less than two weeks, I had more urine, from 800ml to 1600ml, and the color is yellower. I began to believe this therapy. According to the improvement of illness condition, my doctor changed my prescription for several times. I feel energetic and have a good appetite now. This week I only have one time dialysis and my doctor said it was enough. I am very glad to see these changes."

Now Wu will go back home with the orders of her doctors. The doctor told me that Wu’s condition is recovered well and she is hopeful to cast off dialysis in the near future.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor