IgA Nephropathy can happen to all ages, which, however, is more likely to occur in young people. Whether the patient is child or adult, the clinical symptoms of IgA Nephropathy are various. There is no characteristic symptom of IgA Nephropathy and the prognosis is also varied individually. The most common symptoms of IgA Nephropathy are as follows:
1. Gross Hematuria, characterized by continuous relapse, its duration of episodes keeps a direct ratio with its frequency.
2. The outbreak of Gross Hematuria is follows by a series of slight systematic discomforts, such as Low Temperature, General Malaise and Muscle Soreness etc. Some patients may have severe Backache and Abdominal Pain, which possibly relates to Intestinal IgA Vasculitis.
3. Just a few patients may be found to have Acute Oliguria Renal Failure Syndrome, which can remit with timely treatments, otherwise it will threaten patients’ lives.
4. After Gross Hematuria attacks, urine red blood cells may not be seen by naked eye, or turns into Persistent Microscopic Hematuria. If the majority of red blood cells in urine are deformed, it indicates Glomerular Hematuria or Mixed Hematuria sometimes.
5. Besides Gross Hematuria, Some patients may be accompanied by Acute Nephritis Syndrome, such as Temporary High Blood Pressure.
6. After Gross Hematuria disappears, about 60% patients with IgA Nephropathy may catch relapse, induced by the onset of Respiratory Tract Infection later on. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct a tonsillectomy, if Amygdalitis repeats.
With the development of science and technology, a set of advanced technical theory together with brand new therapeutic equipments has been establish in Chinese Medicine, which achieves a great success in blocking Renal Fibrosis and repairing renal intrinsic cells clinically.
Early detection and timely treatment is very important for the recovery of IgA Nephropathy. Therefore, according to medical scholars, once similar signs and symptoms above occur, please go to hospital and make a regular examination.