Nephrotic Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
Nephrotic Syndrome is an autoimmune disease. Our immune system is constituted of the innate immune system and the back-up immune system. When the innate immune system fails to fight against the intrusion of pathogenic substances, the back-up system will be activated. After the intrusion is removed, the back-up system will stop working and the innate immune system work alone.
However, if the innate immune system has some disorders, it may continue sending signals to the back-up system, and the back-up system cannot stop working, there will be excessive immune reaction. The immune complex will deposit on the kidneys, so the immune reaction will continue in the kidneys and cause damage to our healthy kidney cells. That's why people have Nephrotic Syndrome.
● Swelling (edema)
● Foamy, or bubbly urine
● Weight gain
● Lack of appetite
● Constant fatigue
● Blood clotting problems
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome depends on the underlying disorder. Medications like steroids are often used to dampen down the immune system. Specific medications are taken by patients to control high blood pressure and decrease swelling.
Immunotherapy is used to treat Nephrotic Syndrome from the root. This therapy may consist of:
● Brand new immunosuppressants
● Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
● Immune clearance: immunosorption, plasmapheresis and blood purification
● No toxin or side effects-natural treatments.
● Prevention of recurrence-eliminate various symptoms and treat the disease from the root.
● Life quality improved-immunotherapy can enhance the body’s immune system and help to restore the immune function and improve the life quality.