2012年6月5日星期二

Immunotherapy for End Stage Renal Disease

As a teacher, my greatest wish is give my knowledge to children and see them become more and more smart. In order to give more information to children, I work all night and never fell tired.
One day, when I have finished work, I occurred nausea, headache, fever and went to the local hospital for treatment. The examination shows: albumin 32.4g/L, serum creatinine: 674.6umol/ L, hemachrome 73g/L, protein (2+), occult blood (1+),I was diagnosed with Anemia and took ferric ammonium citrate, but in the period of treatment, I occurred coma, so I went to another hospital and was diagnosed with Chronic Glomerulonephritis, Chronic Renal Insufficiency, End Stage Renal Disease. Doctor let me take Chinese Medicine orally and receive dialysis. I felt very disappointed when I have heard that End Stage Renal Disease is an incurable disease.
I received dialysis twice a week under expert’s guidance. When my students have heard that I have End Stage Renal Disease, some of them tried to search the famous kidney hospital, some of them consulted on the internet for End stage renal disease information. One of my student’s parents suggested me to treat disease in China, because he was cured in that hospital. Then I came to Hebei Immunotherapy  Centre in China, the physical examination shows: serum creatinine: 696umol/ L, urea nitrogen: 35.7mmol/L,I was very upset about this result. But experts and doctors came to comfort me and made detailed therapeutic treatment for me. I was very happy and felt like backing home.
After receiving Immunotherapy one week, I felt much better. These symptoms such as nausea, headache, and fever disappeared naturally. One month later, I went home with Micro-Chinese Medicine, Immunotherapy let me build up confidence to fight with disease and have a good life attitude.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor