2017年8月24日星期四

Systemic lupus erythematosus and GFR 18 how to treat

Systemic lupus erythematosus and GFR 18 how to treat

Patient: Hello, I have systemic lupus erythematosus with oppression of kidney function. GFR 18. Prepare for dialysis. Do you treat this condition? You can get detailed information, city, cost, time.

Online Doctor: Hello, How old are you and what is your gender?

Patient: 27 years old female

Patient: Ill since 2013

Online Doctor: Do not worry, we'll help you. For your case, I would like to send you relevant information and advice. What is your mailing address or phone number?

Patient: worsening 2 months.

Patient: ********@mail.ru

Online doctor: Your name and citizenship?

Patient: I wait for information thank you. Elena Russia

Online Doctor: I know about this situation. I can give you effective and accessible advice right now. What is your phone number or whatsapp?

Patient: you write?

Patient: I can not speak now)

Online Doctor: Our doctor will contact you within 24 hours, please pay attention to answer the phone and check your email! My mail is Asya.yue@mail.ru, Whatsapp / Viber +8613292893707.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor