2017年8月6日星期日

I want to know the prices in the client about the treatment of glomerulonephritis

I want to know the prices in the client about the treatment of glomerulonephritis

Patient: I want to know the prices in the client

Online Doctor: Hello

Patient: treatment of glomerulonephritis.

Online Doctor: The cost depends on the patient's illness.

Online Doctor: How old are you and what is your gender?

Online Doctor: Do you have blood and protein in your urine?

Patient: husband 41

Online Doctor: Any Symptoms? Foamy urine, swelling, fatigue, back pain, itching, anemia, etc.

Patient: protein, yes

Online Doctor: I would like to send you additional information and a treatment manual to help. Perhaps I have your whatsapp or number to send us the details?

Patient: Protein.-033

Patient: Then I can send you tests of urine and urine

Online Doctor: We can communicate directly

Online Doctor: Sir, are you still there?

Online Doctor: I know about this situation. I can give you effective and accessible advice right now. What is your phone number or whatsapp?

Online Doctor: Hi, more?

Patient: 8 *********.

Online doctor: Your name and citizenship?

Patient: I'll talk later I'm driving in the car of Erbol Kazakhstan.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor