Patients with diabetes are confirmed to develop diabetic nephropathy when U-albumin is more than 300grams over 24 hours. Diabetic nephropathy has no obvious symptoms at beginning, but it progresses rapidly. Uncontrolled or poorly controlled, it leads to Renal Failure.
When patients have the following symptoms, they should go to see a doctor at once.
1. Proteinuria： Proteinuria is the sign of clinical Diabetic Nephropathy. After the disease develops into clinical Diabetic Nephropathy, the protein in urine will increase gradually.
2. Edema：Clinically, in the early time, the patients do not have edema. A minority of patients may have mild edema before their protein in plasma declines. Once the patients begin to have mass protein and very low protein in plasma, they will have serious edema. What’s worse, some patients even have ascites and hydrothorax.
3. Hypertension：Hypertension is an early clinical symptom of Diabetic Nephropathy. In the early time, the patients mainly have intermittent high blood pressure, and gradually, it will develop into persistent high blood pressure. Hypertension can increase the excretion of urine protein thus causing more damage to their renal function.
4. Anemia：As patients’ renal function declines, it can not be able to secrete enough hemopoietin. Moreover, some patients have poor appetite, vomit and nausea, it can cause body to have raw material such as iron abs folic acid for producing blood.
5. Declined renal function：Before patients develop into clinical Diabetic Nephropathy, the patients’ renal function declines very slowly. Every month, their creatinine clearance rate can decline as high as l ml/ minute.The patients can develop into End Stage Renal Failure in several years.
Superiorities of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has the incomparable advantages Compared with western medication. It is a new Chinese herbal medicine application. It can repair injured renal inherent cells through the method of an external applied Chinese medicine. The mechanism of this therapy is to block kidney fibrosis and rebuild the normal kidney structure through the methods of dilating blood vessels, promoting blood circulation, removing blood stasis, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation, preventing blood viscosity, degrading extracellular matrix and providing nutrition for damaged kidneys. Thus the damaged glomerular cells can be restored.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a personalized therapy. Each herbal formula is only for one patient. The only thing patients with diabetic nephropathy do is to cooperate with doctors. If you are interested in how it operates or any other aspect about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, please leave a message below or consult an expert on line freely.
If you have diagnosed with Diabetes or Diabetic Nephropathy, or have any confusions, feel free to ask our doctor on line. We’re here to help!