2017年7月22日星期六

I have lowered glomerular filtration of the kidneys below 70

I have lowered glomerular filtration of the kidneys below 70

On-line doctor: Hello! Welcome to our website. How can I help you?

Patient: hello! At me the glomerular filtration of kidneys below 70 is lowered, prompt please that could provoke this status. It started abruptly after a strong nervous strain and already for 3 years I suffer with it, could this affect and what are my chances of being treated? Thank you!

On-line doctor: Do not worry, we'll help you

The online doctor: is it still here?

Patient: Yes, but tell me from which medical institution you are ???

Online physician: Shijiazhuang Nephropathy Hospital

On-line doctor: I know about this situation. I can give you effective and accessible advice right now. What is your phone number or whatsapp?

Patient: 89 *********

Online doctor: Full name, age and country?

Patient: Margarita 28 years Russia

On-line doctor: Our doctor will contact you within 24 hours. Our mail is Asya.yue@mail.ru, Whatsapp / Viber +8613292893707.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor