2017年7月6日星期四

I have creatinine 183, I wonder how much treatment costs

I have creatinine 183, I wonder how much treatment costs

Online Doctor: What kind of kidney disease are you interested in? Please leave your contact information (mail, phone, or Whatsapp) with the patient's condition, then our doctor will contact you.

Patient: Hello! I have creatinine 183, I wonder how much treatment costs, in what city and how you treat, my contact number is *********.

Online Doctor: Hello! The cost of treatment depends on your condition. Our hospital is located in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, China.

Patient: Okay, I'm banging.

Online Doctor: Can you give us your name, age and country?

Patient: I'm from Yakutia, and my age is 29 years.

Online Doctor: Our doctor will contact you within 24 hours, please pay attention to answer the phone and check your email!

Patient: Good, thank you!

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor