How can I Recover the Kidney Shrinkage
What can cause kidney shrinkage?
Many conditions can cause kidney shrinkage and the followings are the common causes:
1. Congenital renal agenesis
2. Various kidney problem like Chronic Pyelonephritis, Acute Glomerular Disease, Alport Syndrome and Kidney Failure and so on.
3. For unilateral kidney shrinkage always cause by Nephrotic tuberculosis.
4. Renal artery stenosis: blood clot block renal artery and inadequate blood is supplied to kidneys.
Then, How can I Recover the Kidney Shrinkage?
1. Food Therapy: Food therapy is the most natural remedy that can help support the medical therapy to treat various disorders. For patients whose kidneys have shrunk, they should develop a healthy diet plan with low sodium, low protein, low fat, enough vitamin and so on.
2. Hot Compress Therapy: Hot Compress Therapy is one external application of traditional Chinese medicine, and it is placed at the lower back. Because this therapy can improve the blood circulation overall the body especially within kidneys, this can provide more blood and oxygen for inherent kidney cells to prompt their recovery.
3. Foot Bath: Take one time of foot bath every day. After about two or three weeks, patients can find a difference about their medical condition. For example, they feel more energy, control hypertension, fatigue, and other problems, improve kidney condition, etc.
4. A healthy lifestyle: Regular exercise, avoiding unhealthy living habits, a scientific living schedule, and so on, all can help boost kidney shrinkage patients’ overall health condition.
Of course, you should pay attention to your daily diet and eat some foods which contribute to kidney function like fruits and vegetables, cranberries and celeries. For any further questions, you can leave your message below or email to email@example.com and we will reply you within 48 hours.