Naturopathic Treatments for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Naturopathic treatments offer a holistic approach to treat Polycystic Kidney Disease with a very minor use of pharmaceutical drugs and surgery. They go after the source of PKD, instead of just treating symptoms. With this integral modality of medicine, patients can live a normal lifestyle.
Here are some natural treatment approaches that we suggest to help people with PKD:
▪ Do not smoke or drink alcohol, coffee or soft drinks.
▪ Exercise daily and get outside for fresh air.
▪ Prevent catching a cold or getting an infection, which may aggravate the renal injury.
▪ Have a good control of blood pressure and delay the renal function deterioration and prevent complications.
▪ Be careful about oral hygiene after meals. Eliminate bad breath so as to reduce nausea and prevent molds and the increase of bacteria.
▪ The disease may be exacerbated with stress and anxiety, so mind-body techniques such as meditation, tai chi, yoga, and stress management may help prevent it.
▪ Drinking waster and transitioning to a low-protein, low-sodium diet also may slow the effects of hypertension.
Traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture for treating PKD
Traditional Chinese medicine is very effective in treating PKD. Usually, we use a innovative herbal therapy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to stop the growth of renal cysts and shrink them over time. Besides, this remedy can protect the residual kidney function and repair the impaired kidneys.
Acupuncture involves the insertion of sterilized fine steel needles at specific points in the body in order to stimulate the function of internal organs. It can work to adjust the blood circulation, thus alleviating pain and improving the disease condition.
Naturopathic treatments for PKD provided by our kidney experts aim for the complete elimination of the root cause of the disease. If you would like to know more, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org .