2016年4月1日星期五

Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Makes Me Get Rid of Sufferings Brought by PKD

Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is a genetic disease. At present, there is no effective treatment for the disease. Many patients just use operation to remove the big cysts again and again. The frequent operations bring much pain to the patients’ body and mind. Is there a better therapy for patients with PKD? Let’s listen to the experience of a patient with PKD.

I am Mei Chen from Jiangsu Province. In March 2007 I began to have back pain suddenly. At beginning, it might be caused by overwork so I did not pay much attention to it. However, the pain became more and more intense. So I went to the local hospital to do check. The B-ultrasound showed that my right kidney was 17centimeters and the left one was 15.6 centimeters. I was diagnosed with PKD by the doctors. As my cysts had enlarged obviously, I received renipuncture to shrink the big cysts. My back pain disappeared for a short time. However, a month later, I felt painful in my back once again. I received operation again. The frequent operations brought much pain to my body and mind. What’s worse, my kidneys still enlarged gradually. After my second operation, my right kidney enlarged to 16.4 centimeters and the left one was 17.4 centimeters. At that time, I told myself that I had to find a new therapy to replace renipuncture. Occasionally, I found Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy on Internet and consulted the experts on line. They explained me about the therapy carefully. He told me that I did not need operation at all and just use Chinese medicine externally. I had so much doubt about the therapy at that time and thought that they must cheat patients with advertisement. However, there was no other better therapy so I just wanted to have a try no matter how the therapeutic was.

In August 3rd, I came to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital to receive treatment. On the first day, I had a systemic check. The result was as follows:
Blood pressure: 160/100 mmHg; urea nitrogen: 230.7mmol/24hours; occult blood: +; the size of right kidney: 17.7centimeters; the size of left kidney: 17.4 centimeters; 24h urine protein: 0.72g/24h.

In the later days, I began to receive Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. The experts explain to me that Chinese medicines could inactivate the epithelial cells of the cysts thus making them stop growing. Moreover, the medicines could improve the blood circulation and permeability of the cysts wall. Then blood will be able to absorb the fluid back. At last, they will be discharged out of body by metabolism. At the same time, with the improvement of the blood circulation, my blood pressure also recovered normal. Only after a week in hospital, my back pain began to alleviate and blood pressure declined to 130/90 mmHg.

After 20 days later in hospital, my abnormal symptoms nearly disappear and all of my physical signs recover normal. Now I am still receiving consolidation therapy at home. Some days ago, my doctor called me and told me that I will be able to stop using medicines when this month ends.


Thanks for all staff members in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital give a recovery and make me get rid of the sufferings.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor