2015年1月13日星期二

A Patient nephrotic syndrome Netherlands regained his health in China

"Hi, my name is MALEX, 33 years old and I am from Holland. The following information is about my story. I hope that could be more or less useful for some patients with nephrotic syndrome, because I can feel their suffering."

"Yes, I am a patient nephrotic syndrome.'ve Suffered from kidney disease for several years. In that time, edema throughout the body made my hard joints bend, sometimes even could not walk. I have a poor appetite and I will not eat anything. I locked myself at home all day. So I had to say that this period of time before you get to China was the most difficult moment of my life. "

"In Holland, there was no other treatment options for nephrotic syndrome. My doctor just prescribed me with prednisone 40 mg / day. However, my swelling would come again once I stopped eating medicine, and found that several relapses should worsen my condition. "

"Finally, uncontrolled high creatinine level I decided to come to China for a new treatment for nephrotic syndrome me because I would not choose dialysis or a kidney transplant one day. And now the fact was my choice was correct . in China, the treatment I received was called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy which was based on Chinese medicinal herbs, but applied externally. Every day I just needed to lie down on the bed to take it. Two bags of processed herbs Chinese medicinal chosen by experts according to my state were put under my lower back. I simply liked Chinese massage, very comfortable. "

"After nearly a month of treatment, my poor appetite was improved and started losing tasty foods in my hometown. I made my family every day I get a call to tell them what happened here. When you are discharged in the hospital, my edema was relieved indeed, only a small swelling in the ankle he stayed. my high creatinine level returned to normal. my doctor told me that all these improvements were achieved through the recovery of renal function, so the dialysis already effectively avoided. "

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor