2012年12月9日星期日

Hope More People with Nephrotic Syndrome Retrieve Health


NAME: Wang Xiaosheng
SEX: male
COUNTRY: China
AGE: 36
DIAGNOSIS: Nephrotic Syndrome
BEGINNING OF TREATMENT: October 2011
TREATMENT: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
COME BACK HOME:
"This is the first time to come back for reexamination. From the test reports, my doctor told me everything is OK. In  hospital China, I learned some knowledge about the features of my disease—nephrotic syndrome. So I now pay more care to kidney health in order to prevent the bad illness condition like before." Mr. Wang tells me after his tests. He is very happy to hear all his indexes are in normal range and is carefully to listen to the doctor’s suggestions in daily life.
MR. WANG’S EXPERIENCE TO TREAT NEPHROTIC SYNDROME:
Two years ago, he found foamy urine but never pay attention to it. "Maybe it was natural for people to have foams in urine sometimes. However, I found something wrong later. My urine was like the water contained many laundry detergent. I was scared to see so many bubbles in my urine." so Mr. Wang began to seek treatment.
"I have gone to the hospitals in my town, city and even other provinces. I have got hormone therapy, immunosuppressive agents and other kind of treatment for nephrotic syndrome. But they all did not work in my body. I even had some folk remedies; however those were not effective for me too."
"The hormone therapy leads to osteoporosis. I could not walk long or step stairs. Sometimes I felt no legs and could not stand. It was so terrible! Later my friend suggested me to try kidney disease hospital China."
"Here I received Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy for nephrotic syndrome which is Chinese herbs with no side effect. For it is an external application, people just need lie on the medicine bags. And the ingredients can be permeated into the body with the help of devices. It is very comfortable during the treatment process. So amazing! Only after 40 day’s treatment, my swelling was gone and proteinuria 3+ and hematuria 2+ both became negative. My doctor told that as long as I persist on monitoring I would keep this good condition. Now I have full of energy in my body."

Learn More: The Treatment for Heavy Proteinuria in Nephrotic Syndrome

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor